Thursday, August 2, 2012

August's Glossybox!

Well again I have fallen into a yeah-i'll-post-later phase and I apologize, but today's post is a big one! My second ever Glossybox arrived yesterday!


For more photos and info click the link!
Alessandro International Pedix Heel Rescue Balm
"This foot cream oil imported exclusively from Germany provides intensive protection and nourishes skin leaving it soft and supple." This balm seems really nice! I used it yesterday and honestly, I felt a difference right away. Smells slightly minty but in no way is a strong smell. This is a deluxe sample but full size is 100ml and runs $18.50, seems pretty doable! 

Ofra Cosmetics Universal Eyebrow Pencil
"Created with a Beeswax base for an effortless and long lasting application, this water resistant pencil is perfect for even the most sensitive eyes." I haven't used an eyebrow pencil in years, I normally stick to powder, but maybe this will help with shaping! This was a full size item and runs $10.

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Shampoo
"Smart color moisture complex that targets your color-treated strands, to deeply moisturize and restructure hair fibers wherever needed most." I will try my hardest to start using this tomorrow, along with the conditioner (up next) and the shaving cream from last month's box, haha. Then I will give a better review! This is a deluxe sample and full size of 8.4oz runs $14.95.

Sebastian Color Ignite Multi Tone Conditioner
"This micro-bubble conditioner whips, wraps, and wows your strands leaving your hair with long-lasting color and vibrant shine." Same as above! And this seems really interesting to use because it's a FOAM conditioner. Deluxe sample size, full size is 6.6oz and runs $16.95.

Senna Cosmetics Double Dose Lip Lacquer
"This extremely shiny gloss formula contains light reflecting pigments that make your lips appear fuller and hydrated. Vitamins and Jojoba Oil add extra conditioning to your pout." Well this is a really pretty gloss. I don't normally wear lipgloss, but when I do I like it to be the consistency of this one. It's a 'sticky' gloss as opposed to a 'oily' or 'buttery' type gloss. The pink color is really, really pretty and is like a dusty rose toned color with a lot of shimmer and smells sweet. The darker side is a nice cocoa color with shimmer, and this one actually smells chocolatey! Neither color is very opaque and I know would look great over several of the lipsticks I own. This was a full size product and runs $24.

Caswell-Massey Almond and Aloe Hand & Body Emulsion
"Softens and moisturized dehydrated shin. The pure sweet almond oil will leave your skin feeling smooth as velvet." This was an added extra in this Glossybox and I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment