Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm so excited for Julep's September box!

Recently I came across photos of the new boxes for the September 2012 box, and boy oh boy I love the color combos! They are working in collaboration with Trina Turk and came out with a collection to coordinate with her 'Modernist Maverick' collection. And they recently introduced us to sneak peaks of their new mascara, and that will be included in some boxes this month!

To see the photos and colors, click the link!


American Beauty boxes will include Eileen, Hoch, and Julep's Volumizing mascara in jet black.


In Boho Glam boxes you will get Gunta, Popova, and Julep's Volumizing mascara in espresso brown.

 
Bombshell will have Annie, Alma (the color I am most excited for), and Julep's Volumizing mascara in jet black.

In the Classic with a Twist boxes, you will get Sophie, Brandt, and Julep's Volumizing mascara in jet black.

Aaaand my box! Haha, in the It Girl boxes you'll find Otte, Delaunay, and Alma...I am sad to say this box will not include Julep's Volumizing mascara. I was pretty bummed about that and contemplated trying out Bombshell for the month. But looking over the colors more and more, I love them! I figured it will be easier to just purchase the mascara separately later.. Hopefully they will have some sort of sale/promo for us gals who didn't get it in our boxes!

You can purchase some of the colors already on Trina Turk's site!

Credit for the photos:
Pinch of Pretty
Zadidoll


2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I think I'll have to go for 'It Girl' although I love 'Bombshell' as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know! Mustard/booger green/yucky nail polish colors are RIGHT up my alley! I am a bit nervous thought bc on the Trina Turk site, it shows Alma as a bright yellow :/

      Delete