Saturday, August 4, 2012

Revlon's Chic, and stamping

Good morning everyone! This is the first time I actually post about last night's nail art~ Hopefully I can keep this up and do this every morning!

Don't forget to click the link for more pix and info!

For this mani I used 3 untried polishes of mine. The dusty denim base is Chic by Revlon and I really enjoyed this color! It was a one coater!!! Very good consistency not too thick not too runny, very opaque. The stamping design is from my August Julep box and is called Harley. It's a super metallic silver that reminds me of the metallic collection Essie just put out recently. Again this polish had a great formula, super opaque and great for stamping!


The accent nails were covered with Stroke of Brilliance by Essie. I received this polish yesterday from Klout as a perk! Best perk so far! This was a super dense blue/slight periwinkle glitter that I liked a lot more than I thought I would! Only one coat of glitter got the job done.

And lastly, the stamping plate I used was m63 and I can't remember the brand..definitely a faux-nad since it's pretty much the exact same as the actual Konad plate sans the brand name (and probably smaller images).

Well hope you all enjoyed! Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment