Saturday, June 23, 2012

First post! First attempt at a 'fishtail/ruffle' mani

Hello! And welcome to my blogspot! I decided to make one to have a more specialized blog about my nail/beauty/personal posts. On my tumblr things definitely are scattered into a large mixture of anything that caught my eye on my dashboard. I am going to try and post everyday here, or at least as often as I can. ^-^ 



So this is my first post on my blogspot, and it is the mani I am currently still wearing. I saw a video tutorial by Sarah at Chalkboard Nails the other day for her 'Chevron/Fishtail' mani, and decided to try it out for myself!

To read what I used and see more pix click the read more link!

It definitely is less chevron more ruffle-y, hence the blog title, but I love the way it turned out. I used Skull and Glossbones by OPI for a base, Lira by Borghese for the gold second section, and lastly, Hassid by American Apparel for the black section. 

Here are some (poorly edited) reference photos


   

Well hope anyone who sees this enjoys! I hope I remember to stay more consistent on my blogspot more so than I did on my tumblr ~__~;

No comments:

Post a Comment