Sunday, June 24, 2012

Haul from 6/23!

So yesterday my fiancé, Joe, and I went to Best Buy, Ulta and Sally Beauty Supply with Ian. New router at Best Buy, and some great finds at Ulta and Sallys.





Pictured above is the China Glazes I found. First is Champagne Bubbles, which was on clearance for 99c at Ulta! It is a pretty gold/yellow shimmer with silver glitter in it. I think it would be great during the holidays! The next two are from the new Summer neons collections, and purchased at Sallys! Flirty Tankini and Pink Plumeria are both warm pink/coral neons with a beautiful shimmer. I haven't swatched them yet, but from other nail bloggers posts, I've seen they are gorgeous and don't need a white base to be bright! Can't wait to use them!

To see what else I purchased + photos, click the link!







OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard and DS Mystery were some others I picked up at Ulta. JSTL is a great dupe for Chanel's Peridot or Deborah Lippmann's Swagger Like Us. I don't own either of the two others mentioned, but once I get my hand on them I will do a comparison post for sure! DS Mystery at first glance looked like a nice black polish with gold-ish shimmer, but upon further investigation I saw it was actually a dark purple! Love!

Another clearance find was Amber Ablaze from Revlon. I don't have many burnt/bronze looking colors and since it was only $2.49 I decided to try it out! I think this color would be great for Fall, and it has a gorgeous shimmer!

And last, but definitely not least, All Hail the Queen by Butter London!



Love, love, looove this polish! I know it's not the newest, but a color I have been wanting for a long time! I love taupes/nudes in general, so the fact that this one has a slight holographic shimmer blows my mind! I can't wait to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment