Monday, June 25, 2012

New haircut, new organization!

So no nail art post today but I do have something somewhat related :)

I went to the Container Store with Joe int he evening so he could get some weird contraptions to wrangle all his cables/wires together behind the tv (you can see it at the top of the pic lol) and while we were there I noticed they had these cute 'shoe' boxes for $1.89 each. I brought home 11 of them and they are perfect size to hold all my polish! I organized them by brand, and of course mixed a few brands together to get more in a box. In total I have over 300 now, and the spreadsheet I made a month ago needs some serious updating.

Secondly, today I got my hair cut! Over 6in of hair was cut off, and I feel so light and free! Especially in this Texas Summer heat! My good friend Cici needed hair models since she is starting out at Toni and Guy and as soon as she asked if I'd volunteer for a bob I said yes! I love it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment