Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Framed nude and pink mani!

So today's post is a mani from last week, to make up for me not posting yesterday, lol. I hadn't posted this one in detail anywhere yet, so I figured why not on here? I loved the way this mani turned out!
Click the link to see a close up and check out what colors I used!
 For the pink I used If You Moust, You Moust by OPI from the Minnie Mouse collection, and the nude is Samoan Sand by OPI. I love, love, love the color combo, and I wore this mani for quite a few days! It was my first attempt at a 'framed' mani, and I think it came out really nice!


Here is a close up of the accent nail. I definitely want to try this mani again, but will probably need some more practice. I tried a few days later with two other colors, and it came out horrific -__-; 

Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment