Monday, July 2, 2012

Day 2 of July Nail Art Challenge

So on Instagram I decided to do this 31 day nail art challenge, I think it will be especially helpful with my No-Buy-July. Day 1 was 'Nautical' and since I started a day late, I just posted an older mani of mine.

Today's theme was 'Yellow' and since Independence Day is right around the corner I decided to go with something patriotic-y.

I used Champagne Bubbles by China Glaze as the gold base, it also has tiny silver glitter in it, and it was on clearance at Ulta for 99c! For the stars I just used a thick red and navy creme, I believe by Love & Beauty, so they didn't have specific names. 

I believe the stamping plate I used was a faux-nad I don't remember where I purchased it from :( but it came in a huge set. Possibly bundle monster? I just layered the two colors of stamps on top of each other, not in any real 'pattern'.  I like the way the thumb turned out though!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment