Monday, July 9, 2012

July Nail Art Challenge Day 9 - Your First Mani

Well, well, well, this was a toughy..I wasn't sure what to post as my 'first' mani... I have been getting manicures and doing my own since I was a little kid! I started collecting polish in middle school and before I ~seriously~ got into polish 2 years ago, I had around 80-90 haha.

What I decided to go with was my first mani I was super, super proud of and put a bunch of effort into! And that mani was my Halloween mani from last year!


I loved this mani and got so many compliments on it! 

Right hand:
Thumb - skull using a white polish by CQ
Index - stitches using a purple holo by Kleancolor
Middle - gradient cat eye
Ring - bloody nail
Pinky - Nail polish strips by Sally Hansen

Left hand:
Thumb - Eyeball
Index - candy corn
Middle - Another cool bloody nail!
Ring - Sally Hansen nail strips
Pinky - lime green and purple drip

Can't wait for Halloween this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment