Friday, July 20, 2012

July Nail Art Challenge Day 17 - Your Lucky Polish

Well I didn't really have a 'lucky' polish until May. The polish I was wearing when Joe proposed to me is what I consider my 'lucky' polish now ^-^

To see where I got this polish and a close up, click the link!



The polish I was wearing is called Sea Maid and is by Million Lacquers. Pudgynails blog owner, Gwen is the creator of this indie polish, and has many others available on her Etsy. Right now she is restocking, but should be back up soon!

Here is a close up of the color:

It is a sea foam green with bits of blue and gold bar glitter. Joe actually picked this one out for me to wear on his birthday (also Mother's Day and he day he proposed), and I am so glad I did! It looked gorgeous on, and in all the ring photos everyone was taking!


No comments:

Post a Comment