Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dinner with Joe!

So to break away from all the manicure posts I have been neglecting to post ~__~; (I will finish updating soon I swear) Here is a post about the yummy dinner Joe and I had last night!

Well I had been craving crab rangoons for foOoOoOorever and I came across a nice recipe over foodgawker. Since we went grocery shopping last night, we picked up a few ingredients to make them at home.


For the recipe, and finished product, click the link!

So the recipe was simple:
  • 1 pkg. wonton wrapper
  • water
  • ½ lb imitation crab sticks or lump crab meat
  • 1 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened in room temperature
  • 3 stalk scallions, finely chopped
  • 1 tsp Worchester sauce
  • 1 tsp soy sauce or ½ tsp salt
  • 1 tsp. sugar
I didn't use Worchester sauce or sugar (didn't have + forgot) but they came out delicious!! You can find the recipe here.

Even though we made ~30 of them, I still made some white rice and Asian seasoned chicken breast to go with it. Here is our feast!!


 Put some sriracha and sweet chili sauce all over everything and there ya go! Easy and so delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment