Tuesday, July 17, 2012

July Nail Art Challenge Day 14 - Redo Someone's Mani

For this post, I wasn't sure if it meant to use someone else's mani as inspiration, or if it meant to give a friend a new mani.. But I went with the latter, haha. And actually I re-did two of my friends nail's for this one, and I hope they loved them as much as I did :)

First up is my friend Annalucy's manicure:


See what I used, and my friend Samantha's new mani after the jump!
On Annalucy's nails I used Jancyn by Zoya, and as an accent nail some red rhinestones on her ring finger. She wanted a really nice bright color for her daughter's first birthday party and after us looking through a bunch of colors, we decided on this bold orange. We had first thought a red glitter top coat, but when I showed her the rhinestones, there was no turning back! She was so happy afterwards, and I got to meet her adorable daughter.

I also found out her mother does amazing wedding cakes! And knows many vendors involved in wedding planning, and said she would try her hardest to get us good deals when we start planning! I can't wait to start planning my wedding now, I feel like I am so blessed with so many wonderful people willing to help us out!

PLUS all the money I get from painting nails is going straight into my newly opened wedding savings account! Yay!

Now on to my friend Samantha's nails!


After she saw my 'font' mani she wanted one for herself! We used For Audrey by China Glaze as the base, and Hassid by American Apparel for the letters. She decided on LOVE and HATE for each hand since we couldn't think of anything else funny/witty/in general haha.

And on her thumbs:

The heart is Burke by Zoya.

No comments:

Post a Comment