Sunday, July 1, 2012

Just Spotted the Lizard by OPI

So today's mani is Just Spotted the Lizard by OPI, and is a gorgeous gold/green duo chrome. It is also another dupe for Chanel's Peridot, and I believe the least expensive? Anyways I loved the color and am currently wearing it.


 Earlier this morning I saw on Instagram a '30 day challenge' involving nail art for July.. Very tempted in trying it out since I am also trying to go through a No-Buy-July. I think it would help keep me busy and not tempted to give in and purchase polish, haha.  I am already going crazy because of the new 'Fergie' line of polish by Wet n Wild and the new Equestria collection by Rainbow Honey.

BUT some good news, my Julep and first Glossybox came in yesterday! Next post will be in detail about the goodies :3

No comments:

Post a Comment