Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Nail Art Challenge Day 4 - Fireworks

Well I forgot to post this yesterday since I worked all day, but here is my Independence Day mani! I tried to paint on a firework on my ring finder and it came out awful, so I just decided to stick with a patriotic mani.


I loved the way it turned out! I still am awful at stripes, but my left hand was a lot better than my right, haha. Everyone and work loved it and thought it was cute that I was being 'festive'. 

I used Purity by Zoya on my thumb, Ruby Slippers by China Glaze on index, America by Julep on middle and ring, and on my pinky is Camaro Glitter but it's such an old bottle that I don't know the brand. For the flag I used Royal by Revlon and the stripes were Pushing Your Luck by SPOI.



No comments:

Post a Comment