Sunday, July 1, 2012

July's Julep box!

So I arrived home after work to these two beauties on the counter :3 My July Julep box, and my first ever Glossybox!! This will be my post on Julep, and since there are so many goodies in my Glossybox, that will have to be a separate post.. stay tuned! Will post it later today!


Keep reading for all the goodies inside July's Julep box!

My July Julep box! I was very excited for this box, because the colors inside were ones I really liked! And there was an extra color included for Independence day!
Inside was America, Daphne, Mila, and Kate.


America - a tiny, red, glitter base with slightly larger silver, blue, and star shaped glitter inside! This polish looks like a mega glitter bomb and like it could be opaque on it's own.
Daphne - very pretty robin's egg blue/teal creme. Looks like a dustier For Audrey imo.
Mila - a tiny multi glitter in a clear base. Looks like the glitter is silver, gold, blue, and pink.
Kate - a white shimmer. The shimmer in this one is very beautiful, not frosty at all.

Overall -extremely- pleased with July's box, and I can't wait to use America for my 4th of July mani!




No comments:

Post a Comment