Sunday, July 1, 2012

My first Glossybox~

Aaaaaah! I am so excited for this post! I have been anxiously checking my email ever since my wonderful, amazing, perfect, fiancé purchased me a subscription for Glossybox earlier this month. Finally I saw the that it had shipped..then I saw the tracking number..then it was somewhere in Texas...and yesterday evening, it was finally on my kitchen counter!!

Keep reading for the goodies inside! 6 items total!


 First up we have Beauty Addicts Show Off Mascara. "This unique formula with argon oil will give your lashes an intense, dramatic look without clumps or smudges"  I am super excited to use this mascara. Just earlier yesterday I was telling co workers, and tweeting about how I needed to get a new mascara because mine was running out. I wanted to try a different brand than my normal Cover Girl or Mary Kay, and having this in the box was a pleasant surprise! This was a full size item with retail value of $20.

First Aid Beauty's Smooth Shave Cream

"Smooth Shave Cream is a gentle, non-irritating formula containing everything you need to obtain a close, long-lasting shave. Keep your legs looking smooth and sexy all summer long." Anxious to try this one also, I have had bad luck with shave creams in the past, so hopefully this one truly won't irritate my skin! Fingers crossed! This retails ~$4.85. $16.50 for full size, 6.8oz.

Kinerase's Restructure Firming Cream
"Erase the years from your face with elastin-strengthening technology that visibly transforms and contours your skin."  I don't have any deep wrinkles or anything, but I have noticed a tad bit of crows feet and laugh lines starting to form, maybe this will come in handy! Full size 1.7oz is $98 so this retails at ~$14.41.

Shea Terra Organic's Ultimate Moisturizing Body Créme
"This moisturizing cream for the whole body is made with 30% organic shea butter, leaving your skin smooth and soft." This smells amazing!!! Vanilla is my ultimate favorite scent and wow this seems great! Can't wait to use it! Full size is $18 for 9oz, so this retails ~$2.

 Wella Professional's Enrich Moisturizing Treatment
"Create free flowing hair with this lightweight treatment containing silk extract that instantly restores your mane." Wow, if I hadn't just chopped off all my locks I would have looooved to try this on my split ends. I am sure it will still make the hair I have left feel great! Full size is $12 for 5.07oz so this retails ~$2.
A Perfume Organic's Urban Organic Perfume Sample
"A special surprise treat for you: Take a walk in the park with this delicious daytime fragrance Urban Organic from A Perfume Organic. The combination of lavender and grapefruit makes for a fresh and citric scent." This was, unfortunately, the only product I didn't seem to like outta the box. Luckily it was only tiny sample size. It smells -too- organic for me. I am overwhelmed by a tea tree oil smell, and while I am pretty sure there's isn't any in there (or at least from the tiny description listed on the paper) that's all I think of. :( Full size is $65 at .41oz, but this doesn't mention the specific amount in the sample.

So in total the box contained ~$53 worth of product and was only $19~!! Thank you Joe!!

Hope you guys enjoyed!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment